The Holidays are HERE!
Get festive with these 12 holiday inspired drink beverages you can enjoy to countdown until Christmas!
Starting December 12th, we'll be adding a new beverage recipe leading up until Christmas! Make sure to check back every day!
Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate
Regular cookies just aren’t enough, we had to make them into a beverage.
Besides the obvious necessities of Christmas movies, and fuzzy TJMaxx blankets, here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 cups of milk (we used almond)
- 2 cups white chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream for garnish (highly recommend coconut whipped cream from Trader Joe’s)
- Dash of Cinnamon for garnish
Here's how ya do it:
- Warm up your milk on medium heat.
- Add in diced white chocolate pieces.
- Whisk until chocolate has melted.
- Add vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Pour in your favorite holiday mug (probably will taste better in a snowman or gingerbread…preferably)
- Add a mountain of whipped cream, and do not forget the dash of cinnamon
- For an extra razzle-dazzle, drizzle some caramel on top. My favorite combination is coconut whip cream, smuckers caramel, and a dash of cinnamon on top.
Cookie Butter Latte
“Too sweet.” “So good!” “Doesn’t taste like cookie butter,” etc. Coffee Bean introduced their cookie butter latte a few years and if you ask around you’ll get a handful of mixed reviews.
The great thing about making this at home is that you’re able to adjust the recipe as needed.
Plus, you get to eat a few tablespoons straight from the jar!
Here are the ingredients needed:
- 1 packet of instant coffee
- 1 cup of milk (we used almond milk)
- 1 1/2 tbsp cookie butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Dash of cinnamon
- Whipped Cream for garnish (highly recommend coconut whipped cream from Trader Joe’s)
Here’s what you need to do:
- Warm up the milk on the stove using medium heat.
- Gradually add the cookie butter, and whisk in the vanilla.
- Add packet of instant coffee to your your FAVORITE mug, (it’ll taste better with a snowman or Santa on it)
- Pour the warm milk over instant coffee
- Add whipped cream, and add a dash of cinnamon over the whipped cream
Peppermint mocha can be found in any coffee shop during the holiday season. Using this easy recipe you can fork out a lot of peppermint mochas all season long! Consider this an action item for your Sunday meal prep. This is such an easy way to spruce up your coffee, hot chocolate, or even warm milk!
Peppermint Mocha Creamer
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 3/4 cups milk (we used almond)
- 14 oz. condensed milk (lechera)
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup (necessity in any household)
- 1 tsp peppermint extract (easily found in the baking section in any grocery store around the holidays)
Here’s what you need to do:
- Add all ingredients to a large mason jar.
- Put a lid over the jar, and shake, shake, shake.
- Use an electric hand mixer to break down the condensed milk.
- Add your homemade peppermint mocha coffee creamer and pour over your favorite coffee.
Check back tomorrow for another great HOLIDAY beverage!