Apr 29 , 2020
This year we are NOT going to stress and worry about making the best and most perfect cocktail, instead, we are going to focus the extra energy on creating a memorable and fun Quarantine-Holiday!
Here's how to make it more festive during quarantine:
It's all about setting the mood! Even if it's just a small portion of your home, or even a dedicated section on the kitchen counter - make a cute designated photo-op station to feel more festive! This can be as extravagant as you want it.
These props will make your section look next level:
- balloon arches or clusters (which are SO simple to make thanks to this $5 tape)
- tall vases
- layering pieces
- table cloth / table runners
- signage or banners
For our Cinco De Mayo we are having a taco and margarita bar!
Taco Bar Essentials:
- Meat of choice (pastor y carne asada for us por favvvv!)
- Toppings. We use cilantro chopped onion and salsa, but feel free to add lettuce, sour cream, guac and all the fixings!
Margarita Bar Essentials:
For a simple and easy clean up buy pre-made margarita mix. I'd like to think of pre-made drinks as a party hack, because you spend less time creating the drink and more time enjoying the party.
Here's how you make pre-made margarita mix into a Margarita Bar Station:
- Find a cute frame or chalkboard
- Make a cute sign or download ours for free with the following steps:
- Salt the Rim
- Pour the Mix
- Add a Lime
- Designate a cute tray to rim glasses with salt or tajin mixture
- Pour mix out of container and into cute carafes or pitchers
- Cut up all limes and place in a hollow bowl
Try this amazing homemade horchata recipe!
Let us know how you're celebrating Cinco De Mayo by tagging us on your photos @TheBevBabes - we want to see!
Questions or suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!