Jul 29 , 2020
For your next occasion make sure to stop by the dollar store to pick up the essentials to make these cute floral signs!
Whether you're having a birthday party, wedding, bridal shower, mother's day brunch, or even a BBQ, these signs can be displayed at the bar, on a candy table, at the hand-washing station once quarantine season is over, you name it!
All you'll need is:
- Photo frames (size 8x10) or acrylic sheets from home depot
- Floral foam
- 4-5 bunches of fake flowers of your choosing
- Stickers, vinyl, or paint pens
- Remove the glass from the photo frames
- Add stickers or paint to create your sign
- Cut floral foam down the center halfway, avoiding cutting directly towards the bottom
- Place glass sign on floral foam
- Cut fake flowers down to size and place around floral foam until green is no longer visible
- Display accordingly!
To add a sweet treat to your event, try these champagne cupcakes.